Books borrowing procedure
Borrowing books is reserved for researcher members (membership of 50$ per year). If you are not already a member, you can become one here.
Here are the steps and informations you need to know to borrow a book from our collection.
- The loan is for a period of 2 months, renewable.
- Limit of 2 books borrowed at a time.
- It is possible to borrow a book by visiting the HALTE location (summer) or by visiting our office (winter).
- You can reserve in advance by writing to email@example.com.
- When borrowing, you will be asked to sign a letter committing you, in case of damaged or lost document.s, to pay the necessary cost of their replacement (current price).
For any question, we invite you to write to firstname.lastname@example.org.