CALL FOR PROPOSALS 2021-22
TRANSLATIONFebruary 3, 2021 - March 5, 2021
OPEN CALL FOR ARTISTIC PROPOSALS
Schedule: April 2021 - March 2022
► Only files sent in digital form will be considered - total file of 15 Mg maximum
Send everything before March 5, 2021 (11:59 p.m.) to: email@example.com
Your file may include:
Send us your proposal in a form that suits you, paying attention to these 3 points:
• Explain your artistic practice
• Explain your project and its feasibility
• Present your approach in relation to the TRANSLATION theme, by developing on its articulation / dialogue with the TERRITORY and ART.
Accepted formats: PDF documents, mp3 sound, mp4 video (max 5 minutes), max 15 JPG images, website
The center offers:
• Support for the coordination, dissemination and promotion of the project
• Exhibition rights or professional fees (CARFAC)
• Reimbursement of production materials
• Assistance in obtaining the necessary permits and authorizations
• Photographic documentation
Starting February 10, the programming committee will share advice and answer frequently asked questions in a video clip on www.dare-dare.org
Given the pandemic, the programming committee will select artistic proposals that cleverly, coherently and creatively compose with the current health measures.
For the sake of better representativeness, DARE-DARE strongly encourages the submission of files from underrepresented people and practices in the arts community.