DUOLOGIE I & II
Closing eventAugust 6, 2021
After two consecutive programmings presenting 6 original tandems formed by DARE-DARE, an outdoor closing event is an occasion to reflect on the completed projects, with original presentations as well as two book launches.
For its art programmings extending from 2019 to 2021, DARE-DARE were proposing a mode of action by the creation of duos. Original tandems to energize, through the richness of an encounter, the sensitivity and the singularity of the research approaches put into dialogue.
Closing event program
- Festive event with the numerous artists and researchers of DUOLOGIE
- An iteration of Laliberté & Boisjoly, project by Nady Larchet and Stéphanie Nuckle
- A telepathic connection with Sylvie Tourangeau and Didier Morelli
- Outdoor screening of Les concessions (21 min.), documentary artwork by Anne Bérubé and Sarah Chouinard-Poirier
- Book launch of Souper Spaghetti, a “culinary” zine by Amber Berson and Manon Tourigny
- Book launch of Plus que deux, zine by Josianne Poirier, our researcher in residence for the DUOLOGIE II programming.
DARE-DARE thanks Les Brasseurs de West Shefford
Projects and biographies of artists and researchers